Peter and Jenny welcome you to Montrose on Moore. Our home is located on the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail (BVRT) in Moore, Queensland.
We are enthusiastic, social bike riders who have explored the whole of the BVRT including some multi-day trips
Montrose on Moore has a range of options to accommodate singles, couples, small groups and larger groups. You could book the whole house, the family room or queen and twin rooms.
Feel free to relax on the upstairs veranda on a day bed or in a hammock or cool off in the in-ground pool.
Why Choose Montrose on Moore?
- Continental breakfast –pod coffee, selection of teas, cereal, toast, spreads, fruit, yogurt and juice
- Secure and covered bike storage. Access is available for charging e-bikes. Guests are also welcome to use bike racks, pump, repair stand and basic bike tools.
- Comfortable beds including all linen.
- Air-conditioning in all bedrooms and living areas
- In-ground pool
- Multiple areas to relax including the upstairs veranda and sun room
- Spacious lounge and dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen including fridge and gas stove plus separate upstairs kitchenette
- TV, Wi-Fi, board games, puzzles, and outdoor games such as boules and cricket