Located right beside the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail, halfway between Lowood and Coominya, Clarendon Cottage is less than 40 minutes from Ipswich and Just 60 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
Direct access onto the BVRT awaits, with opportunities to explore the rail trail on foot, bike, or horseback.
This cute cottage offers:
- Two bedrooms with multiple bedding configurations.
- One bedroom with 55′ TV with smart streaming capability.
- Bathroom with shower and separate toilet room.
- Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, electric oven & stove top & coffee pod machine, pods and tea supplied.
- Comfortable, open plan lounge/kitchen with 65′ smart TV for all your streaming needs.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Separate laundry room, complete with washing machine and dryer.
- A reverse cycle air-conditioning unit provides indoor comfort all year round.
Outside we have a 1/2 wrap around deck that is enclosed with fencing and two latch gates, perfect to keep little ones at bay (human or fur babies).
You will have a generous size concreted under-cover patio for parking and comes complete with a BBQ and seating and a small fire-pit for the cooler nights, so don’t forget your marshmallows.
The cottage yard is fully fenced and secure for your dogs to come along for the stay. We have a supply of pet bowls and towels available if you need.
Behind the cottage there is another fenced 3-acre paddock for anyone wanting to bring their horse along. There is a tie-up-zone with access to water/hose for a very convenient wash-bay. We also have a round yard available.
For those on bikes, we have a secure bike lock up room with bike stands and power points for ebike charging, also a work bench for any repairs on bikes require so you can continue to explore the trail, or come directly from the trail to continue the journey.
For the cooler nights, there is also a fire-pit in the 3-acre paddock with seating. We can supply a teepee cooking grill upon request if you fancy a cook-up outside to appreciate the starry night sky.
We have stunning sunsets almost every night, with beautiful scenery all year round.
It’s the perfect location for some inspiration for artists and photographers, or just a getaway.
If you have any special occasions or requests, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
📞 Ph 0435 344 191
Click here to book.