Since June 2016 you need to have a valid API key enabled to display Google maps, see plugin settings
With a choice of 75 km, 94 km and 161 km distances plus an event village at the Finish line in Yarraman, this is gravel cycling at it's best
From 05.00 am until 05.00 pm
At Wulkuraka, Toogoolawah and Linville. Finishing in Yarraman
166 Lockyer View rd
Click here to register
Brisbane Valley Rail Trail Users Assoc. Inc. / 0417342854
We are excited to announce Bicycle Queensland and Brisbane Valley Rail Trail Users Association Inc are teaming up to bring you the BVRT Festival of Cycling on Saturday 5 June 2021!
With a choice of 44 km, 75km, and 161km distances starting in Wulkuraka, Toogoolawah and Linville, plus a major event village at the Finish line in Yarraman. This is gravel cycling at its best.
Choose your personal challenge and prove what you can do. Off-road fun for all levels of ability.
• Fully supported ride – first aid, bike mechanics, ride marshals and support vehicles.
• SES Supervising major road crossings.
• Event timing with live results
• Food and water stations with water, bananas, lollies and baked goods.
• A pie from Blackbutt Bakery as a reward for climbing the range!
• Event photos by Element Video and Photo Productions
• Finish Line Festival at Yarraman Station Park, including music, food, brews, markets, and rides.
• Return shuttle available for purchase.
The Brisbane Valley Rail Trail can be a bit rough in places, so this ride is more suitable for mountain bikes, gravel bikes and cyclocross bikes. Legal E-MTBs are welcome.
Transport back to the start lines can be purchased separately or you can make your own arrangements.
Tickets on sale Sunday from 28 February 2021.
Early bird ends 4 May 2021.
Brisbane Valley Rail Trail Users Association reserves the right to postpone this event in the event of adverse weather conditions or other such factors that could affect the safety of participants.
This event is proudly supported by the Queensland Government.