Fully supported, 3-day, leisurely, off-road bike tour in a small group on the beautiful Brisbane Valley Rail Trail from Yarraman to Ipswich.
At Esk Caravan Park and Motel
16 Hassall Street Esk, Queensland, 4312
$795 per person (Deposit 50% per person)
Brisbane Valley Rail Trail Users Assoc. Inc. / 0417342854
Cycle the entire 161 km rail trail at a leisurely pace in the cool of the Queensland winter over 3-days with our experienced guides.
Queensland’s Great Adventure Rail Trail follows the disused Brisbane Valley rail line as it winds its way down the Brisbane valley, traversing farmland, forests, picturesque rural settings and country towns. Being on the old railway line, the BVRT provides easy gradients for cyclists.
You enjoy the ride - we take care of everything else.
Just $795 per person all inclusive. Includes experienced guides, transport for people and bikes, accommodation, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 1: Yarraman to Moore – mostly downhill (49 km)
Day 2: Moore to Esk via the new section (45 km)
Day 3: Esk to Wulkuraka Station: (67 km)
- Two nights accommodation in one convenient location at the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail Motel in comfortable, shared rooms.
- Buffet Breakfast on Sunday and Monday morning at Nash Café in Esk. Lunch at local cafes in Moore, Toogoolawah and Fernvale. Gourmet lunch catered by Brisbane Valley Farm Direct in Fernvale on Monday.
- Dinner on Saturday and Sunday evening at Nash Café.
- All transport for people and bikes provided by an Out There Cycling coach and bike trailer.
- Very experienced BVRT guides, including certified first aiders.
Self-drive to Esk or contact us (0417 34 28 54) if you require pickup at Ipswich Train Station ($50)
Bike hire NOT included, MTBs and e-MTBs can be hired from Out There Cycling.
Participants must be reasonably fit and capable of cycling up to 65 km off road at a leisurely pace.
The BVRT is suitable for mountain bikes, gravel bikes and hybrids. but mountain bikes are the most comfortable.
Brisbane Valley Rail Trail Users Association reserves the right to postpone this tour in the event of adverse weather conditions or other such factors that could affect the safety of participants.
$795 per person. Option to pay 50 % deposit and final payment by 7-days before the tour Cancellation fee $50.
Transfer to new date or full refund if event is postponed due to COVID, bad weather, bushfires or any other safety reason.
Maximum 25 persons.
There are 25 places available.