A self-guided cycling tour on the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail gives you the freedom to travel to your own schedule, knowing the logistics have been organised for you.
For a set fee of $150 for up to 4 people, we use our local knowledge to take care of all the logistics for you. (There may be some variation for larger parties depending on complexity, but our fees are always very reasonable.)
Our itinerary booking service is customised to your individual requirements. We make all the bookings and reservations, you just pay one invoice with no hidden charges, and we provide a detailed itinerary to guide you on your way.
Benefits of our self-guided tour booking service:
- Experience hassle-free cycling or hiking on the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail with everything organised for you.
- Enjoy the sweeping valleys, forests, bushland, and mountains of the Brisbane Valley region.
- Keep a lookout for local Australian wildlife, including Koalas and wallabies (we tell you where to look).
- Enjoy culinary treats along the way.
- Visit historic Queensland country towns and villages.
- Experience the warm country hospitality of the locals.
Just complete the form below giving an outline of your dates and requirements, and we’ll put together a draft customised itinerary for your approval.
Or you can just give Paul a call on 0417 342854.