You enjoy the ride - we take care of everything else.
From 9.00 am
At Brisbane Valley Rail Trail
81 Ipswich St, Esk, Qld 4312
$495 inclusive (Deposit $250 per person)
Brisbane Valley Rail Trail Users Assoc / firstname.lastname@example.org
Fully supported, 3-day, leisurely, off-road bike tour on the beautiful Brisbane Valley Rail Trail from Yarraman to Ipswich. Cycle the entire 161 km rail trail, including the new section. with our experienced guides.
Just $495 inclusive.
Includes transport for people and bikes, accommodation, breakfast and dinner.
Queensland’s Great Adventure Rail Trail follows the disused Brisbane Valley rail line that commenced construction at Wulkuraka near Ipswich in 1884 and was completed at Yarraman in 1913. The Brisbane Valley Rail Trail winds its way up the Brisbane valley, traversing farmland, forests, picturesque rural settings and country towns. Being on the old railway line, the BVRT provides easy gradients for cyclists.
Day 1: Yarraman to Moore – mostly downhill (49 km)
Day 2: Moore to Esk via the new section (45 km)
Day 3: Esk to Wulkuraka Station: (67 km)
- Two nights accommodation in one convenient location at the Brisbane Valley Rail Trail Motel in comfortable, shared rooms.
- Buffet Breakfast on Sunday and Monday morning at Nash Café in Esk
- Dinner on Saturday evening at Nash Café and on Sunday evening at the Esk Thai Restaurant
- All transport for people and bikes provided by coach and bike trailer.
- Very experienced BVRT guides, including a qualified first aider.
- Lunch NOT included - we'll sample the bakeries, cafes and pubs along the way.
Self-drive to Esk or pickup at Train Station in Ipswich available ($27)
Bike hire NOT included. MTBs can be hired from Esk Caravan Park. E-bikes also available by arrangement.
Participants must be reasonably fit and capable of cycling up to 65 km off road at a leisurely pace.
The BVRT is suitable for mountain bikes and hybrids
Please click here to view our Liability, Release and Indemnity policy.
$495 per person. Cancellation fee $50 at the discretion of the organiser.
Option to pay $250 now and the balance one week before the event also available.
Full refund if event is cancelled due to bad weather or any other reason.
Maximum 33 persons.